Alfred S. Holbrook III, Chairman
A nationally recognized industry expert, Mr. Holbrook is Chairman of Solomon Senior Living Holdings LLC, an owner of senior living assets and Trinity Lifestyles Management, the Solomon management subsidiary. Mr. Holbrook is a founder of over 25 companies related to the senior living industry, and a sought after developer in senior housing. Throughout his career, Mr. Holbrook has acted as development and management advisor to owners and operators of developments valued at more than one billion dollars. His prior experience in developing and managing senior living companies provides empirical expertise in start-up, development, branding, capital formation, ancillary development, and managing growth with company culture, mission and purpose. Mr. Holbrook began his career as a hospital administrator and was formally the National Industry Leader for Cooper & Lybrand. He has previously served as chairman of ALFA (Assisted Living Federation of America) and the National Investment Center for the senior housing and care industry.
- Diplomat in the American College of Healthcare Executives
- Received the designation of Retirement Housing Professional from the American Association of Homes and Services for the Aging
- Served on 17 Board of Directors, philanthropic organizations, and 2 Universities
- Co-founded and former chairman of the Board of Directors and Executive Committee of the National Investment Conference for the Senior Living and Long Term Care Industries (NIC)
- Co-founder and former Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Assisted Living Federation of America (ALFA)
- Founder & President of ServiceMaster Senior Living Services
- Founder & CEO of Edencare Senior Living Services, at one time the 12th largest assisted living provider in the country
- Formerly National Industry Leader for Coopers & Lybrand’s Eldercare group and spearheaded Coopers’ pioneering role in establishing benchmarks and databases for assisted living and retirement housing developments throughout the U.S.
- Sought after spokesman: often quoted and author in leading industry periodicals
- Top 5 finalist for the Metro Atlanta Chamber of Commerce Small Business Person of the Year 2000 award
- Began his career as a hospital administrator with American Medical International